In order to participate in the VIP Program, you must:
Be at least 21 yrs. old, 18-20 yrs. old with Division Commander’s approval.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Have a valid Texas Driver’s License or Identification Card.
- Have a Social Security card.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Have no Misdemeanor A or B convictions in the last five years or DWI convictions in the last 10 years.
- Complete a volunteer training class.
Email the crime director at email@example.com to register for training.
Please print and return these forms to crime director at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.